4. What do the registration fees cover?
The registration fees ONLY cover your participation in the colloquium from 27th – 30th November 2018. It includes the colloquium kit, tea/coffee, lunches, welcome dinner and participation in all the sessions of the colloquium including the curated walks.
5. Are the curated walks included in the registration fees?
6. Are the post-colloquium visits included in the registration fees?
No. You will have to register and pay for the post-colloquium visits separately.
7. Do the registration fees include accommodation and/or travel?
8. When does registration begin?
Online registration begins on 15th April 2018.
9. When does registration end/close?
Early registration closes/ends on 31st July 2018. If you register after this date, you will need to pay the late registration fees. For more information on registration fees visit: